BookBook for iPad is a gorgeous leather case reminiscent of a vintage book or sketchbook. BookBook tilts iPad to the perfect angle for typing or effortless drawing and sketching.. When your work is done, fold BookBook into presentation/display mode to show off your masterpiece. Or use display mode for watching a movie on the beautiful display. When the show’s over, know that your work is safely housed in a protective case designed for the digital world. Hardback covers and a crush resistant spine give iPad extra protection for all the bag cramming and accidental drops you put it through. Lastly, no more trying to keep track of your Apple Pencil, BookBook has a built-in holster.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS AND CRAFTSMANSHIP: BookBook’s exterior is hand finished out of full-grain leather that patinas over time and softens with age. A seperate leather interior frame allows access to all ports easily, while a microfiber lining prevents scratching.
- DISGUISE YOUR DEVICE: BookBook’s unique look is often imitated, but none come close to the original. We use traditional book-binding techniques and hand finishing to make it look as close to its namesake as possible. Theives won’t target your iPad in BookBook.
- ARE YOU TAKING NOTES OR DOODLING? Your boss may never know – an Integrated kickstand angles iPad for comfortable sketching and typing while still inside the case.
- 3-IN-1 DESIGN: Includes a hardback protective case, a typing angle, and hands-free display mode to make viewing videos or FaceTime easy
- KEEP IT TOGETHER: An interior pocket stores Apple Pencil or an iPad stylus inside the spine to prevent that “where’s my Apple Pencil?” moment.