The iPhone Manual for Beginners is the complete guide to using the iPhone. This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for seniors and first-time iPhone users.
The book is suitable for ALL iPhone models including: XS, XS MAX, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, and SE.
This book teaches you the building blocks of using the iPhone. It starts out by going over the physical properties of the device, followed by defining some key terms that every iPhone user needs to know. Then the book goes into instruction mode, teaching you all the basics including: creating an Apple ID (which is extremely important), creating a contact list, sending and receiving text messages, placing and answering phone calls, surfing the internet, setting up your e-mail, personalizing your iPhone, securing your iPhone, downloading apps and using the App Store, tips and tricks, and much more.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear, step by step instructions on how to do the most common and useful tasks on the iPhone
- High quality, full-color illustrations of exactly what your iPhone’s screen will look like for an easy learning experience.
- Tips & Tricks to help you get the most benefit out of using your iPhone
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
- Appendices offering recommendations on apps, shortcuts to quick iPhone functions, and Siri examples.
- Very detailed instructions on how to setup your extremely important Apple ID, and how to use your Apple ID effectively
- Covers the iOS 12 operating system