Daniel Tiger’s Stop & Go Potty
- Help Daniel and Katerina at the potty and sink. Practice bathroom routines like wiping, flushing, and washing & drying hands before returning to play.
- Build blocks with Daniel and move the dump truck back and forth. When Daniel starts wiggling, help him stop playing and go to the bathroom.
- Play with Katerina at the water wall. Controlling where the water goes reminds children of how they are working on their own self-control, especially about stopping and going potty.
- Stack rings with Baby Margaret. Children can even help Mom Tiger change Margaret’s diaper.
- Helpful information for parents about “Learning to Use the Potty” from Fred Rogers.
Check Out The Homepage For More Apps For iPad…